F SB F SB

Not a game. Basically a playthough novel. I enjoyed it to the outmost and I love how we get to answer what we thought about it... that doesn't happen a lot lol.

Story is great. Predictable and shit saddening but it's good. I'm glad I saw this on NG.

Cap'n Marcela's Winter Wonderland Cap'n Marcela's Winter Wonderland

Not really a fan of puzzle games. But I really enjoyed this one n_n it was funny and humorous and easy simply. It's pretty good compared to the other puzzle games iv'e seen in the "under judgment" zone.

Also I found the lighter without anyone's help >_> makes me wonder if anyone really struggle in this game.

Secrets Of The Well Secrets Of The Well

Dear god I love it... please make more.

The art is pretty nice enough. The game ratio is kinda small though so you have to really focus most of it on the gameplay and the story. So fix your grammar lol... I love it so far so please make more. And make it better. Also add a more in depth storyline.

I really REALLY want more. I love these kinds of game.

BIG-red-BUTTON responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you loved it! :)
Yeah, I'm surely working on my grammar.

Kill Billfoot Kill Billfoot

Could use a bit more game story and description. It looked nice to play and had me going but it gets repetitive. The music and background art and design and everything looks beautiful though.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate it! :)

Anticlea: Princess Of Thieves Anticlea: Princess Of Thieves

>_> i couldnt load the game... so I loaded it somewhere else with a different browser... took a while of tinkering... so i ran out of energy for a review xD all I can say

jesus thank god a great game has finally reached my hands...

Pig Destroyer Pig Destroyer

Not as great as I first thought it was gonna be... I thought it was gonna be good since there was a bit of a story n_n but the gameplay physics killed me. Made me laugh but not as entertaining anymore.

Everything just seems way too bouncy and the pig just literally goes everywhere... >_> it's a pretty straightforwards game... It's hard to believe if anyone can get 3 stars on the first area... I blame physics :\

The Lost Key The Lost Key

Nothing new comparing to many other puzzle escape room games. The art is more plain here though still looks neat. Somewhat has a story. Iv'e seen too many of this type of games it's no longer new.

Tiny Monster War 4 Tiny Monster War 4

Well... it's a pretty boring game in terms of looks. Just looking at it I won't enjoy it at all. But I played it a good 5 to 10 minutes... confusing as hell... still didn't really like it.

Tail shooter Tail shooter

Needs more content and maybe some music n_n also I feel the need for a small story ;_; something like a comic... still this game looks like it's best suited for ios though.

Cool Cat's Autism Cool Cat's Autism

Terrible... just terrible... despite being a functioning game.

The design is like an old cartoon which I can bypass but then it got really spat on by the horrible stiff animations of the card characters.

The game play is nothing other than matching a few cards. Absolutely no challenge. There is nothing else then to restart after a 30 second game... nothing else.

This game doesn't have anything else... if possible next time add more content.