Forever Calzone Forever Calzone

Why? ... why do i feel so sad ;_; gawddamit...

DragoonFenix15 responds:

Go eat a Calzone! It's what it would have wanted... *sniff*....

1099 Ep 1: "Crappy Cards" 1099 Ep 1: "Crappy Cards"

The start was rather slow and the voice acting had some kind of pause time to time. Other than that I really enjoyed it n_n It may had a slow impact for me on the beginning but it was progressive from the middle of the video till the end.

Psynema responds:

Thanks Matt, I'll keep that in mind for future episodes.

F SB F SB

Not a game. Basically a playthough novel. I enjoyed it to the outmost and I love how we get to answer what we thought about it... that doesn't happen a lot lol.

Story is great. Predictable and shit saddening but it's good. I'm glad I saw this on NG.

Cap'n Marcela's Winter Wonderland Cap'n Marcela's Winter Wonderland

Not really a fan of puzzle games. But I really enjoyed this one n_n it was funny and humorous and easy simply. It's pretty good compared to the other puzzle games iv'e seen in the "under judgment" zone.

Also I found the lighter without anyone's help >_> makes me wonder if anyone really struggle in this game.

Secrets Of The Well Secrets Of The Well

Dear god I love it... please make more.

The art is pretty nice enough. The game ratio is kinda small though so you have to really focus most of it on the gameplay and the story. So fix your grammar lol... I love it so far so please make more. And make it better. Also add a more in depth storyline.

I really REALLY want more. I love these kinds of game.

BIG-red-BUTTON responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you loved it! :)
Yeah, I'm surely working on my grammar.

F F

I love how simple it is... >_> jesus... it's too good. Nice colors... it matches well with each other as well as the subject.